Uniwell Lynx Enterprise supports multi-user/concurrent access allowing multiple users to login to the same database at the same time. Click on the link below for more information.
Contact your Uniwell Lynx Reseller to enquire about upgrading from Uniwell Lynx Standard to Uniwell Lynx Enterprise
Your Point of Sale terminal is a vital piece of hospitality equipment. It allows you to maintain your menu and prices, ensures sales entry accuracy, acts as a communication hub between the front-of-house and back-of-house, and provides critical sales data for analysis. But did you know that your POS can be an active promotional tool? […]
Do you have a POS solution that allows you to properly analyse your business? Do you know what sales data to look for to help make marketing and management decisions? Your Point of Sale terminal is a pivotal component in the success of your hospitality venue. As we have considered in other posts on this […]
The Smart Reporting features in Uniwell Lynx v8 make it easier than ever to have the reports you want automatically sent to your email or smart device. Check out the new Dashboard Report in Version 8.
Upgrades to Version 8 Available Now!
Contact your Uniwell Lynx Reseller or Support Provider for more information or submit an enquiry via our Upgrades page.
We are pleased to announce the release of Uniwell Lynx v8!
Cloud-based POS reports without monthly fees! The Smart Reporting features in Uniwell Lynx v8 make it easier than ever to have the reports you want automatically sent to your smart device.
- New Dashboard and Weekly KPI Reports
- Read Sales Batches can be processed allowing data on all reports to be updated
- Read Sales jobs can be scheduled for automated report updates
- Email/Cloud format option added to Saved Reports (PDF/CSV/XLS)
- Date/time stamp in the filename of reports sent to cloud drives option added to Saved Reports
- Repeat Hourly option added to Scheduled Jobs
Build customer loyalty with promotions. Use advanced filtering to target your promotions to new customers, inactive customers, customers that have purchase a particular product and many other options.
- Advanced filtering to select the customers for your promotion
- Email your promotion with attachments direct to your customers or export a list of your selected customers for use with external software or online marketing solutions
Better Customer Account Management
Greater control over customer payment entry making it easier to reconcile your customer accounts.
- Customer payment entry enhanced to allow payments to be allocated to specific invoices
- Customer Statement format option added
- Activity: Shows all transactions for selected date range
- Outstanding: Shows only outstanding transactions
- New report style
- New Group Hourly Sales Report
- Average column added to Daily Sales Report
- Show Wastage option added to Item Sales report
- Cost column added to Item Wastage Report
- ‘Show customer points value’ option added to Customer Balances report
- Option to use regional long date format for date ranges on reports
- Option to show cost prices on Item/PLU/Barcode Price Lists
- Reorder Levels Listing
- Email address added to Customer Listing
- Price 1 added to Look Up PLU Listing
New POS Programming and Data Maintenance Features
- Date range and day of week options added to Mix and Match
- Tax programming (for AX/HX only)
- Upper/Lower Logo text programming (for AX/HX only)
- Function Texts added to Extract Program (for AX/HX only)
- Grid-style editing of Reorder Levels
- Group/Sort PLU pages simulated in AX/HX Screen layouts
- PLU/Barcode shown instead of Item Code in PLU selection grid when editing AX/HX Screen Layouts
- PLU codes expanded from 6 digits to 18 digits so that PLU codes longer than 6 digits no longer have to be entered as barcodes
- Security Level added to Clerks data grid
- Custom fields 1 to 4 added to Customers
- Automatic generation of PLU Code from Item Code for new items during Import Items if Item Code is a valid PLU Code and PluCode column not included in import file
Other New Features
- Launch VNC option added to Sales Terminals grid for HX terminals (requires 3rd party VNC software)
- Option to edit email subject and message when emailing Purchase Orders
- ‘Data grid filters on text fields assume % wildcard prefix’ option added to Preferences
- ‘Auto-populate PLU Code with Item Code when adding new Items’ option added to Preferences
Technology Phase Out
- Support for SX-6xxx/PX/EX/LX/NX series ECRs removed
Note: Version 8 can be purchased with downgrade rights to Version 7 if support for the above models is required
Cloud storage allows you to access your files anytime from virtually anywhere on almost any device. With plenty of free cloud storage services to choose from, the cloud integration features in Uniwell Lynx v7 provide an easy way to receive cloud-based POS reports without any on-going monthly fees.
Uniwell Lynx v8 due for release January 30, 2017
Uniwell Lynx v8 will take our cloud-based POS reports solution to a new level. It will include the ability to schedule regular sales updates from your Uniwell POS terminals throughout your trading day with up-to-date reports sent automatically to your smart device.
Cloud-based POS reports
Contact your Uniwell Lynx Reseller or submit an enquiry via our Contact Us page if you would like more information.
Thinking of upgrading your PC hardware, upgrading to Windows 10 or getting a new PC?
All of these scenarios can have an affect on electronic software licences. If you are using Uniwell Lynx with Electronic Licence Activation (ELA) then you need to follow the procedure below when upgrading your PC or transferring to a new PC so that you don’t lose your software licence.
- Deactivate your licence BEFORE upgrading your PC or transferring to a new PC
(Windows Start Menu > All Programs > Lynx Software > Uniwell Lynx vX Deactivate Licence)
- Upgrade your PC or install Uniwell Lynx on your new PC
- Start Uniwell Lynx and follow the prompts to Activate your licence
(You will need the original Licence ID and Password that was supplied with your software)
We have added a new User Feedback Form to our web site and would love to hear from you. Click on the link below to send us your thoughts …